How do I apply for PEP WITH a bachelor’s degree?

Applicants WITH a Bachelor’s Degree are required to submit the following:


Letter of Recommendation:

  • If currently working in a district, the letter should be completed by a supervisor or HR staff.
  • If not currently working in a district, the letter should be completed by a ‘sponsor’, who may be one of the following: a building leader or HR representative from a school in the ESD 112 region, an ESD 112 staff member working with educational programs, or a member from a community organization that supports diversity, equity and inclusion in professional roles.

Unofficial transcripts

For highest completed degree from an accredited institution. If you have multiple degrees, the highest completed degree transcript should reference other completed degrees. If it does not, please provide unofficial transcripts for other completed degrees. Note: ESD-U does not have access to transcripts on file with district HR.


Paraeducator & Explorer Application for applicants WITH Bachelor’s Degree

Complete all questions on the online application and be ready to upload the other two items on this checklist.