Are there any alternatives to taking the WEST-B?

Residency teacher certificate applicants may submit evidence of a score on an assessment deemed of equal rigor by PESB in lieu of the WEST-B, such as the SAT or ACT. Details on what qualifies as an acceptable alternative can be found on PESB’s website.